Inserting Audio with the Audio Chooser.
When inserting Audio files into content pages in netAdventist choose a file in .mp3 or a newer format. Other file types will not play natively in netAdventist.
Here are the steps:
- If you haven't already done so, Log in and go to the Dashboard. You are taken to the Site Content tab.
- The homepage preview is displayed by default. Select the Edit link at the top of the page in the preview. Or you can select Content Pages and choose one of those to edit.
- Place your cursor where you what to place your audio file. If you fail to place your cursor the photo you are inserting will appear at the top of the page.
- Select the Audio Chooser tool in the top line of tools 3rd from the end. A dialog box opens.
- Either upload a new audio file by choosing the upload tab and then browse for a audio file and upload and insert it or choose a audio file that is already in the list by selecting the check box in front of the audio file and then select Insert.
- To adjust the inserted player size, alignment or dimensions either select the whole image and drag the corners to the correct size or select the Insert/Edit Image tool in the second row of tools. Even though an audio player isn't an image, alignment and dimension will be adjusted here. Note the image tool will be highlighted after you select the image.
- Select Update when finished and then Save for the content page.