Live Media Streams
Use Live Media Streams to embed streaming audio and video from other sources in your netAdventist site.
The new training video hasn’t been created yet for this feature.
- If you haven't already done so, Log in and go to the Dashboard. You are taken to the Site Content tab. If you haven't already activated Live Media in Extensions go to Settings and activate it. See the Extensions training video for further instructions if needed.
- Select the Live Media Streams from the left navigation bar. The live media streams are live video or audio streams from an outside sources. You will notice some have already been added for you, including streams from the Hope Channel, 3ABN, and others. Note: The live media stream links become outdated fairly often so please check the Live Media Streams Links and follow the instructions if the URL in your website doesn’t match the URL on that page.
- To add a new one, select Add Live Media Streams in the top right of your page.
- Enter a Title, select the Type and add the Url web address. Select Save.
- If it is a valid streaming feed it will be added to the Live Media Streams index page.
- To display a live media stream on your homepage or a content page, use the Link Chooser to the Live Media Page or add a Live Media widget. Refer to the training videos TinyMCE Editor or Widgets for further instructions if needed.